Questions for YOU to answer:
There are lots of questions that come up in class that aren't necessarily
worth answering in the moment or are a great opportunity for you
to learn something new and explain it to the class. Pick a question, find
the answer, and then put together an explanation that the whole class can
- Why does HTML 5 doctype not include the version?
- What does the "rel" attribute on <link> do?
- What does "find in buffer" mean?
- What is SGML (Standard Generalized Markup Language)
- What else can a <link> tag link to?
- What are the top three techniques for making a website more accessible?
- Do self-closing tags need a trailing /?